Tuesday, December 19, 2017

VIDEO - How to make a Fine Art Paint Brush x 2

I posted a video about how a make a paint brush for artists to my Facebook Page and it's proved very popular.

So I thought I'd share it again for all those who missed it and all those who don't use Facebook
  • However I've now found the ORIGINAL video on the Science Channel - Making Artists' Paintbrushes Is An Art In And Of Itself! (3 minutes) - which was "rebranded" by a media channel!
  • PLUS another video by Da Vinci about Da Vinci - Fine Art brushmaking (12 minues)  This is a much more comprehensive video.

Screenshot from the Da Vinci Video 
You can see a bigger version of both videos on Facebook if you click the bottom right hand corner of the video and then open it in YouTube - but it's in HD which gives excellent definition in this size.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.