Monday, August 27, 2012

Selected Artists - UKCPS 11th Open International Exhibition 2012

The artists whose work has been selected for the UKCPS 11th Open International Exhibition 2012  are as follows.
  • the link in an artist's name is to his or her website
  • links to a UKCPS gallery page or other related website are noted separately
  • I'm also including Facebook pages where these are evident
Exhibition: UKCPS 11th Open International Exhibition 2012
WhereNuneaton Museum & Art Gallery, Riversley Park, Coton Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5TU
When: 6th October to 25th November 2012 (opening times)
Principal Sponsor: Derwent

I'd like to thank American colored pencil artist Ranjini Venkatachari (blog) for her images of her work.  Ranjini is based in Washington State.  She is a signature member of CPSA(colored pencil society of America) and  a juried member of Women Painters of Washington.  She is currently the Vice-president of Seattle District chapter of CPSA.

Epiphany
a coloured pencil drawing by Ranjini Venkatachari CPSA
Selected Artists

B
C
D


E

  • Roy Eaton
F
G
H
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
R
  • Marion Ramsden
  • Glyn Rand
S
T
  • Claudia Tann
  • Alison Tomlinson
Genealogy a coloured pencil drawing by Ranjini Venkatachari CPSA

V
W
  • Jane Wilkes
  • Glynis Wilson
  • Lesley Woodhouse
If you'd like your artwork to appear above please let me know (see below).  I can add in a limited number of pieces.  Also, if you spot an error with any of the links or would like to amend a link I've highlighted above please:

  • leave a comment below 
  • or email me - my contact details are the right hand column
  • message me on Facebook - this is my Facebook page



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting up a link to my fb page (Nicolson Brooks). I don't use it at all, but that could change if people take an interest. I am much busier on my blog (link on page) and now have a Members' Galleries page on the UKCPS site which shows the kind of thing I do.

    n

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.