Saturday, February 04, 2006

Technorati tagging

I've started tagging each post using Technorati tags.

What's a tag? Well Technorati suggest we should think of it as a simple category name. If I tag a post it means that when people search blogs listed with Technorati for (say) blog posts relating to "painting" my post should be in that list - once I've "pinged" it to Technorati.

If you click on any of the tags below a post in this journal you'll be able to see any related posts in other blogs. I've only done a couple so far but will be working my way back through all the posts and tagging them. All future posts will be tagged as well

And I'm proud to announce, I've created a brand new tag - "artwork from life". Tada!!!

Better to do some for this one now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.