|one of the images in the book|
It's a 2 minute contour drawing,
done in a life class
Not quite sure when that journey is going to end as.....
It's going very slowly.........
- Complete draft of book about drawing and sketching (done)
- Get all your images in from contributors (done)
- Get the copyright form from all the contributors of images (very nearly done - only people away from home to do)
- Find all your own images (very nearly done - I thought I knew where they all were!!)
- Realise that your own images need a new scan @300 dpi or a better photograph (expletives deleted!)
- Create all the new drawings for the "how to" sections (virtually completed - placeholders in place)
- Create new "Chapter / section / subsection folders" on Dropbox so 300+ images can be found easily by the designer
- Upload or copy/move images to new folders (this takes a looooooooong time)
- Maintain control sheet for number of words, number of pages, number of double page spreads, number of figures, what's been uploaded etc. etc. etc
- Upload text to folders.