Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Wishing all regular readers of Making A Mark 
a Merry Christmas 
and Happy Sketching and Painting in the New Year

Christmas Skating Rink in front of the Natural History Museum, South Kensington
pen and ink and coloured pencils in Moleskine Sketchbook, 11" x 16"
copyright Katherine Tyrrell 

Come back tomorrow to vote in the Poll for the Making A Mark Best Picture of the Year


Please note subscriptions only become live after you have verified the link in the email you will receive

6 comments:

  1. Katherine,
    You too have a Merry Christmas.
    I have enjoyed your posts over the year and admire your dedication to your blog. I know it is a ton of work.

    2012 for me ended with a sputter since I have been sick for the past week or so (and still working) so I never quite got around to collecting nominations for the MAM Awards even though I had some in mind but I will make my votes for others nominations.
    Many thanks,
    Keep painting and sketching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice! Your blog is fantastic.
    Saludos from Madrid!
    Adrián

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with David, Katherine. May you have a wonderful Christmas day today and I also wish you many blessings in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God Jul from a snowy Sweden! And thank you for your great work with the blog, it is by far my favorite. I do hope you will have a good and peaceful christmas and a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas from Canada Katherine, thank you for all the pleasure you give me and thousands of others all year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, thank you for all the pleasure you give to me and thousands of others all year!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.