Saturday, August 05, 2006

Whoops!

Somehow or other my template has been corrupted and it's lost all the coding for the links in the right hand column. Now I'm back at my own computer I'm trying to:
  • sort out what went wrong
  • retrieve the links from various files
  • recreate the various reference sections
This mishap is enabling me (rather faster than I would have liked) to get to grips with a new project I had in mind for organising all my reference links. So maybe it was a good thing...............?

If the link to your blog appears to have disappeared do not fret - all will be restored in due course - which hopefully will be not too long! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.