Friday, August 25, 2006

Another Squidoo lens - The Art Business: Resources for Visual Artists

I published another Squidoo lens yesterday - The Art Business - resources for Visual Artists. It contains generic links which hopefully will be helpful to artists getting business-like about their art. I also aim with this blog to highlight resources which are specific to the UK and USA.

Can I just emphasise that this is very much a 'work in progress' - but I suddenly realised that I had assembled rather a lot of links and yesterday's post generated a flurry of activity in the comments and it struck me that now would be a good time to publish. I haven't yet been able to track down all the links that I had in the blog before they disappeared [growl!] but they're out there and they will be making a reappearance

If you think this lens might be useful to you please bookmark it, link to it, whatever works best for you. It will be updated as new links crop up so you might like to check back from time to time........

I'd also be absolutely delighted to hear from anybody who knows of a good link which could be included - please include it below as a comment and I'll review it for inclusion. I've also not got a problem about extending the countries it covers for geographically specific links but I will need some help with identifying appropriate links relating to other countries.

And I'd like to to do a bit of a 'toot' for my other lens which have absolutely stormed up the lensrankings at a breathtaking rate and are all now in the top 250 Squidoo lens. They have also had new links added in to them since they were first published.

You can find out more about Squidoo and my other lens here Squidoo - a new approach to my links

(PS I wrote a long response to comments received yesterday - as a comment. Click on comments in yesterday's post to read them and my response)

Links:
Technorati tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.