Friday, July 07, 2006

7 July - One Year On

The irony of the title of this blog is not lost on me at times. I don't normally comment in any way on things happening in London or the wider environment - but today is a bit different.

Today I'd like to pay my personal respects to all those who died and also to all those who were injured or got caught up at the centre of the events of a year ago today...........on a day not easily forgotten in London.

"F" - I still 'see' your smiling face every time I see a No 30 bus. Thinking of you today and giving thanks that you were one of those who were able to walk away.

This is a link to what happened then and since.

No comments please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.